In our effort to stay eco-friendly and responsible for our planet, we do everything possible to stay Green.
By participating in Green Business Program, We use eco-friendsly chemicals for sterilization
and green methods of infection control.
Our Eco-Friendly dental practice uses:
- Digital Office - 100% Digital Record Keeping, Digital Claim Submittals
- Steam sterilization instead of chemical-based sterilization
- Toxic cold-sterilization methods are eliminated
- Eco-friendly, hospital-grade disinfectants are used to clean dental operatories
- Non-toxic alternatives for infection control and sterilization have the same or greater effectiveness in getting the job done, while protecting the health and safety of dental practitioners, patients and our neighborhoods.
This also eliminates the "Dental Office" smell, which usually eliminates the "Dental Office Anxiety"
We have very minimal usage of paper and printer as we have tried to become digital as much as possible. Some of the efforts that we have taken in this direction are:-.
- 100% digital record keeping of patient data
- Electronic verification of patient's insurance coverage
- Electronic claim submittal and invoicing to insurance companies
- Usage of electronic fax
- Digital (Low Radiation) X-Ray
Amalgam Free clinic
With so many new, improved and better white color fillings materials in market (Composite fillings material), we don’t do silver color fillings in our clinic anymore. Because Silver color filling (amalgam) has Mercury in it and data says it is not good for your health.
We have installed amalgam separator and trap, which collect amalagm from our waste product and that’s how we prevent mercury entering our water supply.
Our State-Of-The-Art dental office has:
- Digital X-Ray systems
- High Resolution digital intra-oral cameras
- High-end/anti-glare LED Operatory lights
- Soft Tissue Lasers for Periodontal Hygiene
- Digital x-rays have around 90% less radiation than traditional dental x-rays. They are considered safe even in pregnancy (if not denied by patient’s provider due to some reasons).